Pokemon Go Location Cheat or Faking GPS Location or Go Anywhere Without Moving in Rooted Android Mobiles/Tablets
Following are the steps for faking GPS or location in Pokemon Go in Rooted Android devices. How many of your android devices supporting these trick ? Just drop your views on this tricks on your devices like HTC, Micromax, Lenovo, Samsung, Sony, Blackberry, Windows Phones and lot more devices.
- First step is to get the FakeGPS app from Google Play Store. Click here to get it.
- Thereafter we need to make FakeGPS a system app which can be done from another app called Lucky Patcher which is available absolutely free of cost.
- Install FakeGPS app in your rooted Android Device.
- Download Lucky Patcher from the following link: [http://lucky-patcher.en.uptodown.com/android]
- Install Lucky Patcher and look for FakeGPS in it.
- Tap on FakeGPS and there will be a host of options coming up.
- Go to Tools->Move to System App and click on ‘Yes’.
- That’s it. You’re done. Just reboot your android device for the trick to come in play and take effect.
Now readers must be thinking as to how to use Fake GPS. No worries! Just follow the below mentioned steps.
Fake or Spoof Location in Pokemon Go| Steps For Using FakeGPS app (Android)
- After restarting the device just open FakeGPS app.
- Go to Settings and enable ‘Expert Mode’
- Now in location settings of your Android Phone choose an option which uses both Wi-Fi and GPS.
- Open FakeGPS again and search for ‘Washington D.C.‘
- We will see a PinPoint now. Just tap on the PinPoint and boom!! You are in Washington now.
Now all is set. Now the readers are fully aware as to How To Hack Pokemon GO on iOS WITHOUT A Jailbreak! Tap To Walk, Location Spoofing & Faster Leveling Up! 9.3.2 & iOS 10 Beta 2!
Still here? Go on and enjoy Pokemon Go on your rooted Android/iOS(iPhone/iPad) device. Any issues? Feel free to comment over here. We will respond on priority to address your concern. If you unable to Fake Location or Fake GPS & Go Anywhere Without Moving Any Where using these tricks in your Android, iOS(iPhone/iPad) and other mobiles then feel free to ask us in comments. Thanks 🙂